ii last night an mp3 saved my wife

Thursday, August 04, 2005


Maximo Park - The Coast Is Always Changing.mp3

Maximo park, market tavern, hove 19 july 2005

In a torrent of tumult smith side-parted the waves.
He was on the crest and the cusp.
We looked into the future.
Heads held aloft and looking left field.
Keyboardist extolling us to play our cards right.
Always “higher!”, “higher!”
He was jumped up.
We were too.
Hairstyles picked with a fine toothcomb.
But we waded through mud.
Shame! I hollered at the soundist.
Smith’s prose deserved better than this.
The horrors of a hometown.
No place to have your heart rent asunder.
But we went halfers on the billingham.
He had to leave somehow before they ran him out of town.
We felt the pain, felt the shame, apportioned no blame.
Smith played in the bemusement arcade.
Black suit, red shoes, blue heart.
A bitter shanty and two sea shandies were the order of the night.
Don’t. Ask. Me. Ask me. Ask me.
The toppermost beckoned.
A minor seventh seduced us.
We lost our heeds, we were all over the shop.
For a b-side encore?
Provincial sophistry still won hands down though but.
We were up.
All night.
Extolling the virtues of the outsider.
Smith left his mark...
Click To Buy.
Comments:
Hey, Nice Blog!

Makes some very interesting reading.

Please be sure to check out my site here - Mininova - for some great bit torrent downloads.

Thanks
 
Hey,

Very nice blog and some interesting posts. Have a look at my new bit torrent site called - Mininova -

Thanks
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Nostalgia Style Stereos It pretty much covers Nostalgia Style Stereos related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Great site!

Please check out my blog- Xbox

Or your my be interested in my other site- Xbox where you can find Xbox
 
Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I found your blog. I would like to post your link on my "favorites" page for future reference and reading. braid hair style
 
Post a Comment