ii last night an mp3 saved my wife

Wednesday, April 20, 2005


HAL - worry about the wind (original demo).mp3

If you come by this blog often then you could maybe guess that I would be getting a copy of the HAL album when it hits the shelves on Monday.

The NME review last week claimed that the production values on the album had somehow smoothed off a bit of the character that the original demo's had. And although i haven't heard the album yet, so can't really comment, i did find myself listening over and over to the demo version of Worry About The Wind which was on the What A Lovely Dance single at the start of the year.

For those who need more HAL before Monday, the band are currently doing shows in the UK supporting Brendan Benson, check their website for dates.
(click here to buy from AmazonUK)
Comments:
You have an awesome site here! I have a website that may interest you- auto parts with get content such as- auto parts
 
Great site!

Please check out my blog- Briefcase

Or your my be interested in my other site- Briefcase where you can find Briefcase
 
Post a Comment