ii last night an mp3 saved my wife

Friday, March 11, 2005


Size 9 - I'm Ready.mp3

Real name - Joshua Winkleman, aliases also used are Josh Wink, The Crusher, Winc, Wink, Winks and Winx if anybody knows anymore please let me know? Josh Wink makes music that pushes people out of their psychic ruts whether they're grooving on a crowded dance floor or meditating in private. Wink's innate spirit of adventure has always attracted him to the most ambitious musical challenges whether he's DJing at a massive party or crafting tracks in his home studio. He is probably most famously known for the track Higher State Of Consciousness which he released in 1995 although he had been known around the club scene for a lot longer. I'm Ready was released the same year and soon became a cult classic on the dancefloors around the country, at this particular time I was Mr Peter Popper and remember the time well in 98 when I first heard the track. I was caining it at some club somewhere that I can't quite remember and a remix of this track was played, it was mixed with Disco Babes From Outer Space by Babe Instinct, which led to one stonking tune. It begins slowly with some heavy bass then comes the smooth synth sound then the mellow vocals which all start to build up, slowly but surely keeping you excited with anticipation you just keep thinking here it comes, this is it, here we go, now........no now.........it has got to be it........ come on......then just as you think it was a big hoax wam in it comes all the pieces pick up and melt together like a celestial virgin massaging every muscle unwinding your soul into a complete feeling of euphoria we have made it. Does it get any better?? Yes is the answer but not at that moment this flash this fleeting glimpse is what the entire night is about, a true feeling of belonging. I'm going to stop now as I feel I'm starting to bable on, if anyone has a copy of the Disco Babes version please let me know. Please click here to buy your copy now.
Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Cordless Phones It pretty much covers Cordless Phones related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Dj Equipment It pretty much covers Dj Equipment related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
 
Post a Comment