ii last night an mp3 saved my wife

Thursday, November 25, 2004


Busdriver - Raffle Ticket Blues.mp3

Busdriver & Radioinactive with Daedelus - The Weather, is a must get album it's how music should be. It sounds like 3 guys chilling out in a room, cracked open the beers lit the spliffs and thoght lets make some tunes for a laugh. In all the commotion fun & frolics someone tripped up hit record then just let it happen. Although this is not a comedy album the energy is pure and original and it does make you laugh, something that we don't get enough of these days so hats off to Busdriver and Co and a big hooray for making our lives slightly more bearable and bringing a shine to avant style hip hop. To buy click here.
Comments:
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Nostalgia Style Stereos It pretty much covers Nostalgia Style Stereos related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Great site!

Please check out my blog- painted glass

Or your my be interested in my other site- painted glass where you can find painted glass
 
Post a Comment