ii last night an mp3 saved my wife

Monday, November 01, 2004


Bob George - Prince.mp3

The Black Albumn was originally set for release in 1988 without having an artist's name to it however weeks before it was pulled, tapes started circulating and it was quickly discovered it was Prince. Only the ballad "When 2 Are In Love" managed to see the light of day on his next album Lovesexy. Bob George is a cool funk jam of a truly demented character study of someone who loses control when he finds out his partner cheats on him. All I can say is any woman thinking of cheating on the pint sized pop star should listen to this then think again. To buy this albumn click Here
Comments:
mr devilfish, you in da zone baby, this is cookin. this sounds like a song by the bad ass nigga dude in pulp fiction who sez "there is no us, all yo LA priveledges is gone..." after he has been fucked in the ass!
 
I enjoyed reading your blog. In fact, I've bookmarked yours!

signs of a cheating spouse
 
Hey, you have an excellent blog here! I'm definitely going to check in again!

how to catch a cheating spouse
 
Nice job... way to go.

how to catch a cheater
 
Good posts… great topics here!

how to catch a cheating spouse
 
I'm reading blogs all day long and I found yours which is really nice :)

signs of a cheating wife
 
Had the opportunity to visit your blog - I found it's very interesting.

cheating wife
 
Post a Comment